Monday, November 12, 2012

Small Town Charm



Pinal de Amoles is such a gorgeous town and I can’t help falling in love with it.  It’s the little details and the everyday scenes taking place that are just so enchanting.  They look like something out of a story.
Pinal de Amoles es un pueblo tan hermoso que no puedo mas que enamorarme de él.  Son los pequeños detalles y las escenas cotidianas que hacen que el lugar sea tan encantador.  Parecen algo sacado de un cuento.




(Yes, I know those flowers are used for day of the dead but that doesn’t mean they’re bad.  After all, they’re Jehovah’s creation and they’re beautiful.  That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.)

(Si, yo sé que esas flores se usan para el día de los muertos pero eso no significa que sean malas en sí.  Después de todo, fueron creadas por Jehová y son hermosas.)




3 comments:

  1. Dalia,

    Thank you so much for keeping me updated. Great pictures! Hope you are having a good time. Much love Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keeping up. I love you too! I hope you can come visit!

      Delete